What is RG35B Coax Cable?
RG35B coax cable is a variation of RG35 coax cable that features a smaller conductor diameter which allows for an overall increased nominal impotence and decreased nominal capacitance. Similar to RG35 and RG35A, RG35B coax cable is made from a bare copper conductor, aluminum braid armor and a PVC Type IIA jacket. It can handle temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C and a maximum voltage of 10,000 volts. RG35B coax cable can be used in direct burial applications that involve the transmission of data signals such as radio frequencies and video signals. This is a military-grade cable that is equivalent to M17/64-RG35 coax cable and is approved by MIL-C-17 specifications.
RG35B$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Armor Material: Aluminum Braid
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
RG35B Coax Cable
RG35B Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/64-RG35
RG35B Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG35B Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG35B Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Armor: Aluminum Braid
RG35B Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000