What is RG366 Coax Cable?
RG366 coax cable contains a solid bare copper conductor that is designed for a maximum of 4,000 volts. This is protected from electrical interference by corrugated bare copper shielding that covers the conductor overall. RG366 coax cable is also protected by a polyethylene jacket that adheres to MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. M17/225-00001 coax cable is the military equivalent of RG366 coax cable. This cable is rated for temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C and use in direct burial applications. Typically, RG366 coax cable is used for communications, broadcast, computer, and television cable purposes since it can be used to transmit data such as radio or video signals.
RG366$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric (in): 0.54
RG366 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/225-00001
RG366 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG366 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Corrugated Bare Copper
- Shield Coverage: Overall
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG366 Coax Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 4,000