What is RG367 Coax Cable?
RG367 coax cable can be used to transmit radio frequencies, video signals, or other types of data signals for direct burial applications. It is constructed with a shielded corrugated bare copper conductor and a Type IIIA HMW Polyethylene jacket. RG367 coax cable is approved by MIL-C-17 specifications for military-grade coax cable. This cable is rated for temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C and a maximum operating voltage of 830KW. RG367 coax cable can be used for communications applications, television cable, and various other applications.
RG367$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 459.00
- Cond. Material: Corrugated Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG367 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG367 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Corrugated Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Helix
- Shielding: Corrugated Bare Copper
- Shield Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG367 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 830KW peak