What is RG369 Coax Cable?
RG369 coax cable is constructed to be used in environments with temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C that may involve direct burial applications. The cable’s conductor is made from solid bare copper and is rated for a maximum of 700 volts. This conductor is protected by overall aluminum tube shielding and a Type IIIA HMW polyethylene jacket as specified by MIL-C-17. RG369 coax cable is equivalent to M17/223-00001 military-grade coax cable. RG369 coax cable can be used in a variety of data transmission applications, including computer, communications, and television applications.
RG369$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 14.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG369 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/223-00001
RG369 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG369 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Tubes
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG369 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 700