What is RG370 Coax Cable?
RG370 coax cable can be used for data transmission in various applications including direct burial and military applications. M17/223-00001 coax cable is the military equivalent of RG370 coax cable. Its bare copper conductor can handle 700 volts and is shielded from electrical interference by an aluminum tube. The cable is completely unjacketed but is fit for use in environments with temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG370 coax cable can be used to transmit data signals such as radio frequencies or video signals.
RG370$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 10.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG370 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/223-00001
RG370 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG370 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Tubes
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: None
RG370 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 700