What is RG374 Coax Cable?
RG374 coax cable is a buoyant antenna cable that can also be used in direct burial applications. It is constructed with a bare copper conductor, LDPE dielectric, and FPE jacket. RG374 coax cable is completely unshielded, but its FPE jacket still protects the cable from various environmental factors including temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. RG374 coax cable can be used for a variety of applications including computer, television, and communications applications.
RG374$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 10.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG374 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG374 coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG374 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Shielding: None
- Jacket: Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
RG374 Coax Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Notes: Buoyant Antenna