What is RG376 Coax Cable?
RG376 coax cable is constructed by MIL-C-17 specifications to be equivalent to M17/227-00001 military-grade coax cable. This includes a bare copper tube conductor that is rated for a maximum of 6,000 volts, gas-injected FPE dielectric, corrugated aluminum shielding, and Type IIA HMW PE jacket. RG376 coax cable is resistant to electrical interference and temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C. This cable can be used to transmit radio or video signals for a variety of applications including communications, computer, television, and broadcast applications.
RG376$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 39.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG376 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/227-00001
RG376 Coax Cable Applications:
- These Coax Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG376 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
- Shielding: Corrugated Aluminum
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 6,000