What is RG377 Coax Cable?
RG377 coax cable consists of a silver-covered copper tube conductor that can handle up to 1,000 volts. The conductor is protected by aluminum tube shielding allowing the conductor to provide an excellent and consistent current without fear of electrical interference. This cable is unjacketed but is still resistant to extreme temperatures ranging from -55°C to 250°C. RG377 coax cable is an ideal choice for data transmission in environments that involve direct burial or extreme heat. RG377 coax cable can be used to transmit radio or video signals for computers, televisions, and various other applications.
RG377$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper Tube
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG377 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG377 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) Tubes
- Shielding: Aluminum Tube
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: None
RG377 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +250°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000