What is RG378 Coax Cable?
RG378 coax cable is constructed by MIL-C-17 specifications to be used in a variety of situations, including those that may involve direct burial. Its bare copper tube conductor can handle a peak voltage of 145KW. This conductor is shielded overall by a corrugated aluminum tube. This allows for the cable to keep a consistent current without suffering from major electrical interference. RG378 coax cable is also protected by a black Type IIIA HMW PE jacket, which protects the cable from temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C. The jacket is made from a stiff material, meaning that RG378 coax cable is not an ideal choice for applications that require an extremely flexible cable.
RG378$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 62.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Tube
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG378 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG378 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Tube
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Helix
- Shielding: Corrugated Aluminum Tube
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG378 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 145KW peak