What is RG38 Coax Cable?
RG38 coax cable is a military-approved coax cable that can be used for various situations including computer, television, broadcast, and communications applications. It is constructed according to MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable. RG38 coax cable consists of a tinned copper conductor, two tinned copper shields, and a Type III polyethylene jacket. The jacket is clear which allows the cable to be easily inspected. RG38 coax cable is rated for temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C and a maximum operating voltage of 1,000 volts. This cable can also be used in direct burial applications.
RG38$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 110.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG38 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG38 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG38 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG38 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-C
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: Clear Polyethylene Type III per MIL-C-17
RG38 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000