What is RG383 Coax Cable?
RG383 coax cable is a buoyant twisted pair cable that may also be used in direct burial applications. This cable has two conductors allowing the cable to carry an excellent current. However, RG383 coax cable is unshielded meaning that it may be susceptible to electrical interference. The cable also features an FPE jacket that protects the cable from temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C. Since polyethylene is a stiff material, this jacket makes RG383 coax cable unfit for uses that require an extremely flexible cable.
RG383$0.00 / 100 FT
- Dielectric Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Jacket Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Max. Temp: 80C
RG383 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG383 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Conductors
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Shielding: None
- Jacket: Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
RG383 Coax Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Notes: Buoyant Twisted Pair