What is RG386 Coax Cable?
RG386 coax cable is made from a solid bare copper-clad steel conductor. To protect the conductor from electrical interference, it is surrounded by non-hosing shielding. The FPE jacket of RG386 coax cable protects it from temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C, but does not allow the cable much flexibility. RG386 coax cable is a buoyant antenna cable that can also be sued in direct burial applications. Typically, this type of cable is used for applications that involve transmitting radio signals or video signals, such as communications, television, or broadcast applications.
RG386$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric Material: Polyethylene (PE)
RG386 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications. It is buoyant antenna cable.
RG386 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: Solid
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Shielding: Non-Hosing
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: Foam Polyethylene (FPE)
RG386 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C