What is RG388 Coax Cable?
RG388 coax cable is a military-grade watertight cable that is constructed according to MIL-C-17 specifications. This cable is fit for use in environments that involve temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C, and direct burial. RG388 coax cable is made with a solid silver-covered copper conductor, braid shield, and Type IIIA HMW PE jacket. This cable can be used for a variety of applications, including transmitting radio frequencies, video signals, or other data signals in communications, computer, television, and broadcast applications.
RG388$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
- Dielectric Material: Polyethylene (PE)
RG388 Coax Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG388 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Conductor Stranding: Solid
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Shielding: Silver Covered Copper
- Shield Type: Braid Shield
- Shield Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG388 Coax Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Notes: Watertight Cable