What is RG389 Coax Cable?
RG389 coax cable is a watertight cable that consists of a bare copper clad aluminum conductor that is rated for a maximum of 2,000 volts. Two silver-covered copper shields allow the conductor to provide a consistent current without risk of electrical interference. RG389 coax cable is rated for temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C due to its Type IIIA HMW Polyethylene jacket. This cable is constructed according to MIL-C-17 specifications for military-grade coax cable. RG389 coax cable can be used for various applications that require transmission of data signals such as radio frequencies and video signals.
RG389$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 37.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Aluminum
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG389 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG389 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG389 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Aluminum
- Conductor Stranding: Solid
- Dielectric: Polyethylene (PE) Spline
- Shielding Material: Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Shielding Coverage: 2 Overall Shields
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE), HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG389 Coaxial Cable Ratings and Benefits:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,000
- Notes: Watertight Cable