What is RG39 Coax Cable?
RG39 Coax Cable is part of Allied Wire & Cable's group of RG coaxial cables. This wire has a bare copper clad steel conductor and a Rubber-C dielectric. Used frequently in direct burial applications, this wire has two tinned copper shields in order to prevent signal leakage. The clear polyethylene jacket helps to protect this wire and its insides from outside elements. With this jacket, it is military approved through MIL-C-17 specifications. It is rated for a temperature range of -55°C to +80°C and can handle up to 1,000 volts. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG39$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 100.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG39 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG39 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG39 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG39 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Rubber-C
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: Clear Polyethylene Type III per MIL-C-17
RG39 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000