What is RG391 Coax Cable?
RG391 Coax Cable is a low-loss cable used for data transmission purposes. This cable is approved by the military’s MIL-C-17 specifications for coax cable and is rated for a maximum voltage of 5,000 volts and temperatures ranging from -55°C to 80°C. RG391 coax cable is constructed with a tinned copper conductor, a conductive polyethylene dielectric, and a tinned copper braid shield. RG391 Coax Cable is an ideal choice for high heat radio or video signal transmission applications. Get your RG391 Coax Cable today!
RG 391$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0159
RG391 Cable Applications:
- RG391 coaxial cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG391 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Conductive Polyethylene Type A-5 per MIL-C-17 & Solid Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Shielding Material: Tinned Copper
- Shielding Type: Braid
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shield
- Jacket: Polyvinylchloride (PVC) (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG391 Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 5,000
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/126-RG391