What is RG397 Coax Cable?
RG397 is a coaxial cable that is a part of Allied Wire & Cable's lineup of direct burial coax cables. While often used for direct burial applications, it has a lot lot of other uses. Due to its components, including a silver covered copper conductor and a PTFE insulation, this cable can also be used for high frequency transmissions. Covered with a silver covered copper shielding system and a fluorinated ethylene propylene jacket, this wire has great signal loss protection and physical durability. With a peak voltage of 2,000 volts and a temperature range from -55°C to +200°C, RG397 is incredibly useful. This product is military approved through MIL-C-17. Get your RG397 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG397$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.032
RG397 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- These coax cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG397 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Air-Space Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Shielding Coverage: Overall Shields
- Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP) Type IX per MIL-C-17
RG397 Coaxial Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +200°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,000
- Notes: Low-Loss RG393/U