What is RG4 Coax Cable?
The RG4 Coax Cable is a popular coax cable ideal for high-frequency transmission purposes. This cable meets the military’s MIL-C-17 specification for coaxial cables. It has a maximum voltage of 1,900 volts and a temperature range of -40°C to +80°C. This coax cable features a single solid bare copper conductor, polyethylene insulation, and a PVC jacket. It also features an overall bare copper braid shield. This 50-ohm cable is a great choice for use as high heat transmission or video signal cable. It is also suitable for use in wireless transmission, antenna, and direct burial applications.
RG4$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including popular RG59, RG6, and RG11 coaxial cables. We also have a large selection of low-loss coax video cables available for purchase. You can learn more about RG Coaxial Cables through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG4 Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG4 Coax Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Mil-Spec Standard: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/28-RG58
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900
RG4 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type 1 per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black