What is RG40 Coax Cable?
RG40 Coax Cable is part of Allied Wire & Cable's selection of RG cables. This coaxial cable has a bare copper clad steel conductor and a Rubber-C dielectric. Often used in direct burial applications, this wire has a dual tinned copper shield system in order to prevent signal loss. The black synthetic rubber jacket helps to protect this cable from external forces. With these components, it is military approved through MIL-C-17 specifications. The temperature range for RG40 coax cable is between -40°C to +80°C and can handle up to 1,000 volts. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG40$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 150.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG40 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG40 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG40 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG40 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Rubber-C
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: Black Synthetic Rubber Type IV per MIL-C-17
RG40 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000