What is RG41 Coax Cable?
RG41 Coax Cable is an option in Allied Wire & Cable's selection of coaxial cables. This RG cable has a tinned copper conductor and a Rubber-C dielectric. Often used in direct burial applications, this wire has a single tinned copper shield in order to prevent signal leakage. The black synthetic rubber jacket helps to wrap this wire for better protection. Due to this, our product is military approved through MIL-C-17 requirements. The range for the temperature is for between -40°C to +80°C and can handle up to 3,000 volts. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG41$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 150.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 16/.010
RG41 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG41 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG41 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG41 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-C
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: Black Synthetic Rubber Type IV per MIL-C-17
RG41 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000