What is RG42 Coax Cable?
RG42 Coax Cable is a very unique and powerful addition to Allied Wire & Cable's extensive catalog of coaxial cable. This specific RG cable has a resistance wire as a conductor, which is wrapped up in a low-density polyethylene insulation. This insulation is to help snuff out any danger for the conductor before it even occurs. Furthermore, there are two silver covered copper shields in place. This is to prevent any potential signal loss. Finally, there is a gray PVC jacket around all of these components. This MIL-C-17 approved wire has a temperature range from -40°C to +80°C, and can operate at up to 2,700 maximum volts. Get your RG42 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG42$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 50.00
- Cond. Material: Resistance Wire
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG42 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/2-RG6
RG42 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG42 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG42 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Resistance Wire
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating)Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG42 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,700