What is RG5 Coax Cable?
RG5 Coax Cable is a high-voltage coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This cable is composed of a bare copper conductor with a solid polyethylene insulation and a PVC jacket. Furthermore, our RG5 coax cable has great protection due to its dual bare copper shielding system within its interior. This product is able to be used within temperatures ranging from -40°C and +80°C. With its military-grade approvals, as specified through MIL-C-17, RG5 coax cable has a max operating voltage of 3,000 volts. This high-voltage coaxial cable is reliable and durable. You can buy your RG5 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG5$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG5 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/73-RG212
RG5 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG5 Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG5 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type 1 per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG5 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000