What is RG54 Coax Cable?
RG54 Coax Cable is part of Allied Wire & Cable's group of coaxial cables. This RG wire has a bare copper conductor and a low-density polyethylene dielectric. Often used in direct burial applications, this wire has a bare copper shield in order to prevent signal loss. The black PVC jacket helps to protect this cable and its insides from elements. With this jacket, it is military approved through MIL-C-17 specifications. The range for the temperature is for between -40°C to +80°C and can handle up to 2,500 volts. Get your RG54 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG54$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 40.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0159
RG54 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-17-C
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/73-RG212
RG54 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG54 Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG54 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating)Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG54 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,500