What is RG55 Coax Cable?
RG55 Coax Cable is a highly reliable and popular coaxial cable that is suitable for use in direct burial applications. This flexible coaxial cable has a bare copper conductor, solid low-density polyethylene insulation, and a Clear Polyethylene jacket. This PE jacket is a Type III military-approved jacket per MIL-C-17. The RG55 cable also has two tinned copper shields to protect the signal from any potential loss. This 53-ohm flexible coax cable can operate in temperatures ranging from -55°C to +80°C. This cable is suitable for use in audio/video, microwave, signal transmission, and antenna applications that do not exceed 1900V.
RG 55 U$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 34.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including popular RG142 and RG11 coaxial cables. We also have a large selection of Mil-Spec and low-loss coaxial cables available for purchase. You can learn more about RG Coaxial Cables through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG55 Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG55 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/84-RG223
RG55 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: Clear Polyethylene Type III per MIL-C-17
RG55 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900