What is RG55B Coax Cable?
In this new addition of our line of coaxial cable, we have RG55B Coax Cable. This wire is perfect for your usage in direct underground burial applications, although this product is useful for more than that. RG55B coax cable has an interior constructed of a silver covered copper wiring for a conductor, and polyethylene dielectrics. With its dual shield system, this cable will have a high resistance against signal loss and will keep the interior safe. All of these parts are wrapped by a non-contaminating PVC jacket that provides protection from the elements. Get your RG55B Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 55 BU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 37.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG55B Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/84-RG223
RG55B Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG55B Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG55B Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Coated Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG55B Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900