What is RG56 Coax Cable?
RG56 Coax Cable is another military coaxial cable in Allied Wire & Cable's lineup. This coaxial cable contains a tinned copper conductor and a Rubber-D insulation. This insulation helps protect the wire conductor as well as to provide resistance to flame. Two bare copper shields help to protect this wire's signal from outside sources. The black PVC jacket makes this cable military approved through MIL-C-17. This product can handle up to 8,000 volts and can be used in ranges of -40°C to +80°C. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG56$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 243.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG56 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG56 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG56 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG56 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor:Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-D
- Shielding: 2 Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG56 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 8,000