What is RG57 Coax Cable?
RG57 Coax Cable is an RG coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. This military wiring solution is frequently used in direct burial applications. RG57 is perfect for many jobs as the two bare copper conductors allow for a voltage of up to 3,000 volts. Additionally, the polyethylene insulation, tinned copper shielding, and PVC jacket make this cable incredibly durable to many elements. Rated for in between -40°C to +80°C, this cable is perfect for your needs. Unfortunately, this product is no longer available. Call or email us to discuss alternative options for RG57 Coax Cable.
RG57$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 225.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0285
RG57 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/56-RG130
RG57 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG57 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG57 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG57 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000