What is RG57A Coax Cable?
At Allied Wire & Cable, our RG57A coax cable is another addition to our line of coaxial cables. This wiring solution features two bare copper wire conductors, and a solid polyethylene insulation. A tinned copper shield protects the copper conductors from potential signal leakage. To hold all of these parts together, as well as give them extra strength, there is a non-contaminating PVC jacket. With this jacket, this coax cable meets military approvals per MIL-C-17. RG57A Coax Cable can reach up to 3,000 volts at peak, and can operate at any temperature from -40°C to +80°C. Get your RG57A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG57A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 225.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0285
RG57A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/56-RG130
RG57A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG57A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG57A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: 2 Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG57A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000