What is RG58A Coax Cable?
RG58A Coax Cable is part of Allied Wire & Cable's RG catalog. This coaxial cable contains a stranded tinned copper center conductor and foam PE insulation. This insulation helps protect the wire conductor as well as provide resistance to decay. It also has a black PVC jacket that allows this cable to meet the military MIL-C-17 specification. This cable can handle up to 1,900 volts and has a temperature range of -40°C to +60°C. It is ideal for use in signal transmission and antenna audio, video, and radio applications.
RG 58A$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 32.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0071
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including the popular RG58 cable and RG8x cable. We also have a large selection of Mil-Spec and low-loss coaxial cables available for purchase. You can learn more about Coaxial Cables through our Allied University Product FAQ page. Otherwise, view full RG58A Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact our customer service team today!
RG 58A Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/28-RG58
RG 58A Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Foam Polyethylene in Natural Color
- Shielding: 95% Tinned Copper Braid
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG 58A Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to 60°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900