What is RG58B Coax Cable?
This addition of our line of coaxial cable is called the RG58B Coax Cable, from Allied Wire & Cable. This wire is perfect for any usage in direct underground burial applications. Additionally, this product is useful for more than that. RG58B coax cable has an inside made of a bare copper wire conductor, and polyethylene dielectrics. With its single shield system, this cable will have a high resistance against signal loss and will keep the interior safe. All of these parts are wrapped by a non-contaminating PVC jacket that provides protection from the elements. Get your RG58B Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG58B$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 36.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG58B Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/28-RG58
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900
RG58B Cable Applications:
- RG58B Coaxial Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG58B Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black