What is RG58C Coax Cable?
RG58C Coax Cable is a military grade coaxial cable that is brought to you by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring solution is frequently used in direct burial applications. RG58C is perfect for many jobs as the tinned copper conductor allows for a voltage of up to 1,900 volts. Additionally, the polyethylene insulation, dual tinned copper shielding, and PVC jacket make this cable incredibly durable to many elements. Rated for in between -40°C to +80°C, this cable is perfect for your needs. Get your RG58C Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 58 CU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0071
- Jacket Material: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
RG58C Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/28-RG58
- Approved for direct burial applications.
RG58C Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Tinned Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG58C Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,900