What is RG59A Coax Cable?
RG59A Coax Cable is another RG coaxial cable in Allied Wire & Cable's lineup. This coaxial cable contains a bare copper clad steel conductor and a solid polyethylene insulation. This insulation helps protect the wire conductor as well as to provide resistance to flame. A bare copper shield helps protect this wire's signal from outside sources. The black PVC jacket makes this cable military approved through MIL-C-17. This product can handle up to 2,300 volts and can be used in ranges of -40°C to +80°C. Get your military approved RG59A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 59 A/U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 42.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG59A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/29-RG59
RG59A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG59A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG59A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG59A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,300