What is RG59B Coax Cable?
At Allied Wire & Cable, we are proud to offer our RG259B Coax Cable to you. This coaxial cable solution is one of many in Allied's catalog of RG cables. Our RG59B consists of a bare copper clad steel wiring that functions as the conductor. This conductor is insulated by a polyethylene dielectric, and has a bare copper shield. This copper shielding helps prevent any potential signal interference from external sources. Due in part to the black PVC jacket, it can be used in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C. This RG59B Coax Cable is rated for a peak voltage of up to 2,300 volts. Get your RG59B Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 59 B U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 42.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG59B Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/29-RG59
RG59B Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG59B Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG59B Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG59B Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,300