What is RG5A Coax Cable?
At Allied Wire & Cable, our RG5A coax cable is another addition to the catalog of military grade coaxial cables. This wiring solution features a silver covered copper conductor, and a solid polyethylene insulation. This insulation is very flame resistant. A dual silver covered copper shielding system protects the conductor from potential signal leakage. Wrapping all of these parts together, as well as giving them extra strength, there is a contaminating PVC jacket. With this layer, this coax cable meets military approvals per MIL-C-17. RG5A Coax Cable can reach up to 3,000 volts at peak, and can operate at any temperature from -40°C to +80°C. Get your RG5A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG5A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG5A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/73-RG212
RG5A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG5A Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG5A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Silver Covered Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG5A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000