What is RG5B Coax Cable?
RG5B Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable contains a silver covered copper conductor that can manage up to 3,000 volts and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. The cable’s double copper tube shielding makes sure that the conductor has little to no signal loss. According to MIL-C-17 specifications, RG5B coax cable is a military-grade coax cable. RG5B Coax Cable has a polyethylene dielectric to help protect this wire. Additionally, there is a black, non-contaminating PVC jacket. Get yours from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG5B$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Silver-Coated Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG5B Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/73-RG212
RG5B Coax Cable Applications:
- RG5B Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG5B Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Silver Covered Copper
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Shields: Bare Copper & Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG5B Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 3,000