What is RG6 Coax Cable?
RG6 is one of the most common coax cables. The majority of coax cables in homes or businesses that connect the internet and TVs are RG6 coaxial cables. This version of coax is widely used to transmit cable TV and audio/video signals in homes, CCTV circuits, and through antennas. It can also transmit high bandwidth, making it great as internet cable as well. Our RG6 cable is a cost-effective way to install CCTV circuitry or set up wireless networks in small offices or apartment buildings. However, RG6 cables aren't ideal for direct burial applications.
RG 6$0.00 /
- Approx LBS/MFT: 30.00
- AWG Size: 18
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including popular RG59 and RG11 coaxial cables. We also have a large selection of plenum-rated low-loss coaxial cables available for purchase. You can learn more about Coaxial Cables and RG Numbers through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG6 Coax Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG6 Cable Ratings and Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/2-RG6
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +75°C
RG6 Cable Applications:
- RG6 Coaxial Cables are suitable for use in CATV applications.
RG6 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Foam Polyethylene
- Shielding: Polyester/Aluminum Fusible Tape plus 60% Aluminum Braid Dual Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black (standard) or white