What is RG60 Coax Cable?
At Allied Wire & Cable, we are excited to show our RG60 Coax Cable off. This military approved coax cable solution is one of a great number in Allied's catalog of RG cables. Our RG60 consists of a stranded copper wiring that works as the conductor. This wiring is insulated by a Rubber-C dielectric, and contains a unique shield of bare copper. This shielding component helps prevent any signal interference from outside environments. Due to the black synthetic rubber jacket, it can be used in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C. Our RG60 Coax Cable is rated for a peak voltage of up to 1,100 volts. Get your RG60 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG60$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 150.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG60 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG60 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG60 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG60 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Stranded Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-C
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: Black Synthetic Rubber Type IV (per MIL-C-17)
- Jacket Color: Black
RG60 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,100