What is RG62 Coax Cable?
RG62 Coaxial Cable features a bare copper-clad steel conductor, a black PVC jacket, and polyethylene insulation meant for air space. It also features a braided bare copper shield, which protects the cable's signal from outside interference. The cable's jacket allows it to meet the MIL-C-17 military specifications. This 93-ohm coax cable has a temperature range of -40°C to +80°C and has a peak operating voltage rating of 750V. The RG62 coax cable is also suitable for use in direct burial applications.
RG 62$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 0.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric (in): 0.146
Allied Wire and Cable offers a full catalog of RG cables, including popular 52-ohm RG8 and 75-ohm RG6 coaxial cables. We also have a large selection of 75-ohm low-loss video cables available for purchase. You can learn more about Coaxial Cables and RG Numbers through Allied University on our website. Otherwise, view full RG62 Coaxial Cable Specifications below. Still have questions? Contact us today!
RG62 Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/30-RG62
- Approved for direct burial applications
RG62 Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper-Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Braid Shield
- Jacket Material: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG62 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750
- Nom. Capacitance: 13.5 pF/ft
- Nom. Impedance: 93.0 ohms