What is RG62A Coax Cable?
RG62A is a military cable that is a part of Allied Wire & Cable's lineup of direct burial coax cables. Due to its manufacturing with a bare copper clad steel conductor and an air-space polyethylene insulation, this cable can be used for high frequency transmissions as well as direct burial applications. Covered with a bare copper shield and a black PVC jacket, this wire is true to its line. This cable has strong signal loss reduction and physical durability. With a peak voltage of 750 volts and a temperature range from -40°C to +80°C, RG62 is incredibly useful. This product is military approved through MIL-C-17. Get your RG62A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 62 A U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 38.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric (in): 0.146
RG62A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/30-RG62
RG62A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG62A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG62A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air Space Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG62A Coaxial Cable Ratings
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750