What is RG62B Coax Cable?
RG62B Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable contains a bare copper clad steel conductor that can operate at up to 750 volts and with temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. The cable has a single copper shield, which ensures that the conductor has no signal loss or leakage. Because of MIL-C-17 specifications, RG62B coax cable is a military-grade coax cable. RG62B Coax Cable has an air-space polyethylene dielectric to help protect this wire. Additionally, there is a black, non-contaminating PVC jacket. Get yours from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 62 BU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 38.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: 7/.0080
RG62B Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/30-RG62
RG62B Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG62B Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG62B Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air Space Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type IIA per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG62B Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750