What is RG63 Coax Cable?
At Allied Wire & Cable, we are proud to offer our RG63 Coax Cable to you. This military RG cable solution is one of a great number in Allied's catalog of coaxial cables. Our RG63 consists of a bare copper clad steel wiring that functions as the conductor. This wiring is insulated by an air-space polyethylene dielectric, and has a bare copper shield. This copper shielding helps prevent any possible signal interference from outside sources. Due to the black PVC jacket, it can be used in temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C. Our RG63 Coax Cable is rated for a peak voltage of up to 2,300 volts. Get your RG63 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 63$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Jacket Material: Polyvinylchloride (PVC)
- Max. Temp: 80C
RG63 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/31-RG63
RG63 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG63 Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG63 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air Space Solid Low Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG63 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000