What is RG63A Coax Cable?
At Allied Wire & Cable, our RG63A coax cable is another addition to our line of coaxial cables. This wiring solution features a bare copper wire conductor, and an air-space polyethylene insulation. This insulation is very flame resistant. A bare copper shield protects the copper conductor from potential signal loss. To hold all of these parts together, as well as give them extra strength, there is a contaminating PVC jacket. With this jacket, this coax cable meets military approvals per MIL-C-17. RG63A Coax Cable can reach up to 1,000 volts at peak, and can operate at any temperature from -40°C to +80°C. Get your RG63A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG63A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 88.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG63A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/31-RG63
RG63A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG63A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG63A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Air Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG63A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000