What is RG64 Coax Cable?
RG64 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable contains a tinned copper conductor that can manage up to 10,000 volts and temperatures ranging from -40°C to 80°C. The cable’s double tinned copper tube shielding makes sure that the conductor has little to no signal loss. According to MIL-C-17 specifications, RG64 coax cable is a military-grade coax cable. RG64 Coax Cable has a Rubber-D dielectric to help protect this wire. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and Allied will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG64$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 225.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG64 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil Spec Equivalent: M17/31-RG63
RG64 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG64 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG64 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-D
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: Black Synthetic Rubber Type IV per MIL-C-17
RG64 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000