What is RG64A Coax Cable?
Our RG64A Coax Cable is another great coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring is composed of a tinned copper wire with a solid Rubber-E dielectric and a black Synthetic Rubber jacket. Furthermore, our RG64A coax cable has solid protection due to its dual tinned copper shields within its interior. This product is capable of operating within temperatures ranging from -40°C and +80°C. This allows the cable to be useful in a variety of situations. With its military-grade specifications, as approved through MIL-C-17, RG64A coax cable has a maximum operating voltage of 10,000 volts. Unfortunately, this cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and we will help you find a suitable alternative.
RG64A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 205.00
- Cond. Material: Tinned Copper
- Conductor Stranding: 19/.0117
RG64A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
RG64A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG64A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG64A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Tinned Copper
- Dielectric: Rubber-E
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: Black Synthetic Rubber Type IV per MIL-C-17
RG64A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 10,000