What is RG65 Coax Cable?
RG65 Coax Cable is a military coaxial wire supplied by Allied Wire & Cable. This cabling is a medium frequency wire that is rated for up to 1,000 volts for a maximum operating voltage. Its unique Formex-F conductor is insulated by a solid polyethylene, and is shielded by a single bare copper shield. This product also has a black PVC jacket outside of the main components. This military wire is approved by the specifications set by MIL-C-17. RG65 Coax Cable is capable of operating within -40°C to +80°C. Buy RG65 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG65$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 96.00
- Cond. Material: Formex-F
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG65 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/34-RG65
RG65 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG65 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG65 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Formex-F
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG65 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000