What is RG6A Coax Cable?
Our RG6A Coax Cable is another great coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring is composed of a bare copper clad steel wire with a solid polyethylene dielectric and a gray PVC jacket. Furthermore, our RG6A coax cable has solid protection due to its dual copper shields within its interior. This product is capable of operating within temperatures ranging from -40°C and +80°C. This allows the cable to be useful in a variety of situations. With its military-grade specifications, as approved through MIL-C-17, RG6A coax cable has a maximum operating voltage of 2,700 volts. Get your coaxial cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 6 AU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 40.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG6A Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/2-RG6
RG6A Coax Cable Applications:
- RG6A Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG6A Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Shields: Bare Copper & Silver Covered Copper
- Jacket: PVC (non-contaminating) Type II per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Gray
RG6A Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 2,700