What is RG7 Coax Cable?
RG7 Coax Cable is a coaxial cable that has a bare copper conductor and is rated for up to a 1,000 volt peak. The temperature range for this cable is between -40°C to +80°C. It has a bare copper tube as shielding that protects the internals of the cable. The interior of this coax cable outside of the conductor is an air-space polyethylene insulation. Additionally, there is a black PVC jacket. Like other cables before it in the RG Coax Cable line, it can be used for direct burial applications. However, this cable is definitely not limited to just a single usage. Unfortunately, RG7 Coax Cable is no longer available. Please call or email us and Allied Wire & Cable will help you find a suitable alternative!
RG7$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 91.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG7 Coax Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/31-RG63
RG7 Coax Cable Applications:
- RG7 Coaxial Cables can be used in direct burial applications.
RG7 Coax Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper
- Dielectric: Air-space Polyethylene
- Shielding: Bare Copper Shield
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type 1 per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG7 Coax Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000