What is RG71 Coax Cable?
RG71 Coax Cable is a military coaxial wire supplied by Allied Wire & Cable. This cabling is a low frequency wire that is rated for up to 750 volts for a maximum operating voltage. Its unique bare copper clad steel conductor is insulated by solid polyethylene, and is shielded by a dual tinned copper shield. This product also has a black PVC jacket outside of the main components. This military wire is approved by the specifications set by MIL-C-17. RG71 Coax Cable is capable of operating within -40°C to +80°C. Buy RG71 Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 71 U$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 46.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Conductor Stranding: solid
RG71 Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/90-RG71
RG71 Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG71 Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG71 Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: PVC (contaminating) Type I per MIL-C-17
- Jacket Color: Black
RG71 Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750