What is RG71A Coax Cable?
RG71A Coax Cable is a coaxial cable supplied by Allied Wire & Cable. This cabling is a low frequency wire that is rated for up to 750 volts for a maximum operating voltage. Its bare copper clad steel conductor is insulated by an air-space polyethylene, and is shielded by dual tinned copper shields. This product is very unique due to the fact that it has a clear polyethylene jacket outside of the shielding. RG71A Coax Cable is capable of operating within -55°C to +80°C. Buy RG71A Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG71A$0.00 / 100 FT
- Approx LBS/MFT: 46.00
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric (in): 0.146
RG71A Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/90-RG71
RG71A Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG71A Coax Cable can be used in direct burial applications.
RG71A Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: Clear Polyethylene Type III per MIL-C-17
RG71A Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750