What is RG71B Coax Cable?
Our RG71B Coax Cable is a military grade coaxial cable distributed by Allied Wire & Cable. This wiring is composed of a bare copper clad steel wire with a solid low-density polyethylene dielectric and a black PVC jacket. Furthermore, our RG71B coax cable has solid protection due to its dual tinned copper shields within its interior. This product is capable of operating within temperatures ranging from -55°C and +80°C. This allows the cable to be useful in a variety of situations. With its military-grade specifications, as approved through MIL-C-17, RG71B coax cable has a maximum operating voltage of 750 volts. This coaxial cable will be helpful in many situations in which you need reliable, durable wire. You can buy your RG71B Coax Cable from Allied Wire & Cable today!
RG 71 BU$0.00 / 100 FT
- Cond. Material: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Jacket Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Max. Temp: 80C
RG71B Coaxial Cable Approvals:
- Military Specification: MIL-C-17
- Mil-Spec Equivalent: M17/90-RG71
RG71B Coaxial Cable Applications:
- RG71B Coax can be used in direct burial applications.
RG71B Coaxial Cable Construction:
- Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Steel
- Dielectric: Air-Space Solid Low-Density Polyethylene
- Shielding: 2 Tinned Copper Shields
- Jacket: Polyethylene, Black HMW Type IIIA per MIL-C-17
RG71B Coaxial Cable Ratings:
- Temperature Range: -55°C to +80°C
- Max Operating Voltage (vms): 750